Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Love Lists...

Today I will be making lots of lists!

List #1: My favorite TV Shows
1. Doctor Who
2. How I met Your Mother
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Firefly
5. Freaks and Geeks
6. Torchwood
7. Malcom in the Middle

List #2: Things I do when I'm bored
1. Google+
2. Waste a lot of time on www.iwastesomuchtime.com
3. Waste a lot of time doing other things
4. Watch Doctor Who
5. Build a device to cure boredom
6. Make up words
7. Create a Blog

List #3: Foods that you should NEVER eat, unless you want to die of bad taste
1. Ketup Flavored Potato Chips
2. Grapefruit flavored Mentos
3. Milk right after eating grapefruit or applesauce
4. Popcorn with peanut butter on top
5. Blood pudding (not actually made from human blood, just pig blood)

List #4: Things that seem stupid but are actually really awesome
1. Doctor Who
2. Google Glass
3.

List #5: Things that seem awesome but are actually really stupid
1. Google Glass
2. Ketup flavored potato chips

List #6: Why I'm stopping here
1. It's getting kind of boring
2. I have to do my math homework
3. I'm gonna go watch some Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment