Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Shoes and Sock Monkeys

Shoes are strange. This morning, I couldn't find my shoe. I kept looking, and guess where I found them?

In my pants drawer. I've been speculating on how they could've gotten in there, and the post plausible explanation is my sock monkey stole them. The whole morning he had a mischievous grin on his face, and when I found my shoes, he was so in shock that he fell down. 

Speaking of sock monkeys, let's say, theoretically, that a few friends an I were, theoretically, writing a play. And I, theoretically, wanted to add a human-sized sock monkey as the guardian of a land of dreams. Do you think this would be a good idea?

Respond in the comments.





Note: This is NOT being done to prove a point.

3 comments:

  1. Why would a sock monkey want to steal a shoe, anyway????
    Sure, add a theoretical sock monkey into your theoretical play. Just don't theoretically blame me if the theoretical sock monkey theoretically eats the theoretical universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to rain on your theoretical parade but a sock monkey's a monkey made out of socks if that isn't already a bit obvious. And socks normally don't take a side of good or evil. They seem neutral in my experience.

    ReplyDelete