Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ny New Blog

Hello peoples, as you can see this is my new blog. I will be posting on it various things I have to say about various things in the universe. I will also post cool stuff I make or that I found on the internet.

So, a little backstory. My name is William, I go to NEST+M Middle School, my favorite TV shows are Doctor Who, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. MY favorite books are the Giver by Lois Lowry, anything by Ray Bradbury, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gamian, and so many more I think I'm going to do a post just about my favorite books. I love comics. In fact, I own every issue to date of Future Foundation, Ultimate Comics: Spider Man, and DareDevil: The Man Without Fear.

I have to go do my math homework, so bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment